QuickHOLD is an all-purpose adhesive with a thin, quick dry formula that's perfect for craft projects. The quick-dry formula is ideal for items requiring immediate movement. QuickHOLD bonds easily to metal, stones, jewels and much more.
- Thin viscosity – ideal for delicate applications
- Quick dry – sets in 2-3 minutes
- Dries clear
- Water resistant
- Paintable once cured
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using QUICKHOLD:
1. Please read all directions before using. QUICKHOLD should be used in a well-ventilated area.
2. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt.
3. Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
4. Apply QUICKHOLD directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow QUICKHOLD to harden, 5-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together.
5. Allow the project to cure for 2-6 hours. Product can be used between 50 °F and 90 °F (10 °C and 32 °C). Dry time decreases when used between 70 °F and 90 °F (21 °C and 32 °C).
6. Water resistant immediately upon application. Resistant to gasoline, alcohol, paint thinner and most solvents.
7. Paint over QUICKHOLD for UV resistance.
8. Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of QUICKHOLD residue.
9. Store unused QUICKHOLD at room temperature with cap tightened.
How long does QuickHOLD take to dry?
A full cure takes 2 to 6 hours, depending on the surrounding environment. With lower temperatures and higher humidity, cure time increases; with higher temperatures, cure time decreases.
How can QuickHOLD be cleaned up?
Small amounts of acetone or naphtha may be used on uncured adhesive; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Is QuickHOLD water resistant?
Yes. QuickHOLD is water resistant immediately upon application. Use thin coats of product to build a thick coating on the surface to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 2 to 6 hours. This is especially ideal for smooth surfaces, such as plastic, glass or ceramic.
What temperature range does QuickHOLD withstand?
QuickHOLD is best when applied in temperatures ranging from 70 °F to 90 °F (21 °C to 32 °C). (Note: QuickHOLD can be applied outside this temperature range, but cure time may increase significantly.) Once cured, QuickHOLD can withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 150 °F (-40 °C to 66 °C).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.