Amazing GOOP II MAX is the ultimate repair glue! It's toughness is unlike anything else because it remains flexible while permanently bonding virtually any material and withstanding harsh environmental elements. REAL WORLD TOUGH. REAL WORLD USE.
- UV Inhibitors - Resists yellowing or cracking when exposed to direct sunlight
- Waterproof - Tough enough to withstand very wet conditions
- Permanent - Exceptional bond strength to almost any substrate
- Temperature Resistant - Remains flexible, even in extreme temperatures
- Dries clear
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Amazing GOOP II Max:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
3. Apply directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure approximately 2 minutes before mating surfaces. Hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
4. Allow repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
How long does Amazing GOOP II MAX take to dry?
A full cure takes 24 to 72 hours, depending on the surrounding environment. With lower temperatures and higher humidity, cure time increases; with higher temperatures, cure time decreases. To speed drying time, apply heat using a handheld dryer set on low. Hold dryer at least 6 inches from the surface.
How can Amazing GOOP II MAX be cleaned up?
Small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents may be used on uncured adhesive; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping./
Is Amazing GOOP II MAX water resistant?
Yes. It is water resistant immediately upon application. Apply AG II MAX directly to the surface to be sealed. Use thin coats of AG II MAX to build a thick coating on the surface to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 3 to 4 hours. This is especially ideal for smooth surfaces, such as plastic, glass or ceramic. AG II MAX hardens by solvent evaporation, so allow time for thorough hardening to ensure proper bonding and wear resistance.
What temperature range does Amazing GOOP withstand?
Once cured, AG II MAX will withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 150 °F (-40 °C to 66 °C).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.